WordPress 3.0 with a visual redesign, new jQuery integration, and a few other bells and whistles. More details will follow soon.
Finally made the move.
Actually, we are looking for one good person. CITT, a.k.a. my day job, is in the process of hiring a web/eLearning designer to fill a recent vacancy. We have an official job description, but essentially it boils down to this:
- Can you code valid HTML and CSS
- Do you understand the basic priciples of visual design?
- Can you apply these priciples to create usable online materials?
- Are you able to work with some server-side code? (Don’t worry, we’re aren’t looking for a developer
- Can you bring something else to the table? (Flash, Video, etc.)
- Most importantly: Are you passionate about the work you do?
If you are interested, drop me a line.